|Title:||Personal Assistant/House Manager|
Personal Assistant/House Manager- PART-TIME
Could this be…
THE MOST AMAZING PERSONAL ASSISTANT JOB EVER???
Are you finally ready for:
- Flexible hours
- Great pay
- An amazing boss
- Opportunity for growth, financially and personally
If so, then you are definitely wanting to read every word of this job posting right now...
Here’s the scoop…
My client is the CEO and owner of a highly successful online business and while he already has an amazing Executive Assistant, he has gotten to the point where I need more help.
So, I am looking for a true “rock-star” personal assistant to manage his home and assist with personal and business related tasks.
This is truly a very special opportunity for a very special person...
There’s a reason people love working for him and that’s because he is a truly caring and compassionate person who loves to help people live their best lives… come help him live his best life and he will do the same for you :)
He won’t just be your “boss”... he'll also be your friend and mentor.
The company truly is a great place to work.
This position is Part-Time and is a combination of Personal Assistant and House Manager. Most of the work will be personal but there will also be a small amount of business related tasks. The work will be done at his home in Austin (Zilker) and does require you having your own, reliable vehicle.
Hours & Schedule
- Approx 15-20 hrs per week
- 2-4 hours per day / or 4-6 hrs 3x per week
He is somewhat flexible on the time of day and days of week and the amount of work and hours can potentially increase over time. Also, there is definitely room for growth here both working for him personally or potentially within his business, which currently employs 65-people.
*There is the potential for benefits if the work increases to over 30 hrs per week. Benefits include medical, dental, life, disability insurance, 401k, PTO etc.
- I am looking to fill this role as quickly as possible but I won’t fill it until I find the right person.
- If you stand out from the candidates, he'll give you some various paid tasks to do as a trial.
- If you do well, we’ll bring you on for a full 60-day trial; if we like each other we'll continue.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Business Related Tasks
- Pickup mail and packages from UPS Store
- Open and scan mail
- Courier things to / from his home office to my Executive Assistant
- Other miscellaneous tasks
- Household management
- Vendor management
- Grocery shopping / ordering
- Trash & Recycling
- Check Mail
- Light Cooking
- Take vehicles to be washed and gassed up
- Proactively spotting issues in the home and attending to them on my behalf
- Miscellaneous tasks & errands
- Ship return packages back
- Take and pick up clothes from dry cleaner
- Make reservations
- Plan and prepare small dinner parties
- Minimum 3+ years experience working as Personal or Executive Assistant
- Experience working in and managing private homes
- Experience hiring and managing vendors
- Must have your own reliable vehicle with current Driver's license and Insurance
Bonus if you are / have:
- A great cook
- Event planning experience
PERSONALITY TRAITS YOU NEED HAVE...
- Fun and Positive - He is optimistic and only wants happy, positive and fun people around him
- Reliable - you must be the type of person who keeps your word and gets things done, even when faced with challenges
- Trustworthy - He only works with people who are always 100% completely honest
- Detail oriented - must have an eye for detail and be proactive
- Great communicator - skilled listener, strong written and verbal communication
- Driven - a self-starter who not only follows directions but also sees things on their own
- Responsible - truly have an ownership attitude and get things done for him with as little input and time from me as possible
- Organized - effectively manage work / projects in multiple areas at the same time as well as help keep his home organized
- Clean - He like things clean and tidy so you must be as well
- Problem solver - natural gift for identifying and solving problems quickly and effectively
- Productive - great at managing your time, a strong starter and finisher
- Resourceful - finds ways over, around or through barriers and challenges
- Flexible - He may occasionally call / text at times when you are not working and ask for your help
So, as you can see,we are very clear about what the role is, what success looks like, and the skills, experience and personality traits needed. If you feel you are a strong fit, We would love to hear from you.