|Title:||REMOTE- Affiliate Marketing & Joint Venture Sales Manager|
Provides HR outsourcing and Recruiting Services
Affiliate Marketing & Joint Venture Sales Manager-REMOTE -US Based
Are you an AFFILIATE MARKETING SUPERSTAR?
How would you like to work with a team of true ALL-STARS in an exciting, fast growth yet rock solid, family friendly and fun environment? A place where you can balance your exciting career and home life?
My client helps people all over the world to live pain free, naturally.
They are growing rapidly and looking for a true all-star Affiliate Marketing & Joint Venture Sales Manager to join their team...
The proverbial needle in a haystack… a very special person who has that rare combination of skills, talents, energy and attitude… ones that normally aren’t found together in the same person…
If you are a true ALL-STAR and think you have what it takes, then please keep reading…
As Affiliate Marketing & Joint Venture Sales Manager you are tasked with increasing sales profitably and optimizing performance in these two sales and customer acquisition channels. The position is full-time and reports directly to Director of Customer Acquisition , though you will work closely with many others on our marketing team.
Headquarters is located in beautiful Austin, TX but are primarily a “virtual team”... so working remotely is not only possible, but likely.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Increase sales profitably
- Increase the # of “active” affiliate and joint venture partners
- Recruit and attain new partners
- Maintain existing partner relationships
- Analyze data and optimize performance
To be successful in this role you must be capable of creating profitable sales growth in both our affiliate program and joint venture sales channel.
To be considered for this position you must meet all of the following criteria.
- Minimum 3 years experience as Affiliate Manager, Marketing Manager or Director, Business Development Manager or other relevant experience
Must be highly skilled in all of the following areas:
- Sales / Selling (in person, phone, email)
- Negotiation (win-win deal making)
- Research / Competitive Intelligence
- Communication (both written and verbal)
- Relationship / partnership Management
- Data Analysis (Google Sheets / Microsoft Excel - ability to manipulate data, spot trends and opportunities)
- Sales & Conversion Optimization (seeing and executing on opportunities for ongoing improvement)
REALLY REALLY NICE TO HAVE:
- Direct Response Digital Marketing Experience and / or Certifications
- Sales / business development background (if not experienced as Affiliate Manager)
- Passion for natural health, fitness and wellness
PERSONALITY TRAITS YOU SHOULD POSSESS:
- Results focused - nuff said!
- Great communicator - skilled listener, strong written and verbal communication
- Connector - a true people person and skilled networker
- Driven – relentless, passionate, self-starter, super determined
- Responsible - truly have an ownership attitude
- Organized - effectively manage work / projects in multiple areas at the same time
- Optimizer - natural gift for identifying and solving problems quickly and effectively
- Productive - great at managing your time, a strong starter and finisher
- Detail oriented - must have an eye for detail
- Resourceful - finds ways over, around or through barriers and challenges
- Growth oriented - you are always looking for ways to be and do better
- Team Player – approachable, cooperative and a good collaborator
- Fun - great sense of humor as we LOVE to crack jokes and have fun
- Tough - must thrive under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
BENEFITS AND PERKS:
- Above average compensation
- Performance based bonuses
- PTO (up to 4 weeks per year)
- Medical, dental, vision, disability insurance including HSA’s
- FSA’s and 401K plans
- Possible stock options
- Flexible schedules / work - life balance
- Paid professional development and continuing education
- Annual company meeting and retreat
- Paid travel
- Deep discounts on our products
- True rock-star, family like team
WHY WORK HERE???
My client is a publishing and consumer products business focused on helping people to “live without pain, naturally.” Founded in 2003, it has quickly become one of the web's leading resources for people looking for information and products to help them find lasting relief.
The company is a strong, stable and fast-growing business. Privately held, without any debt or outside investors to please, they do what they believe is best for the company, their team, their customers and the world.
Growing rapidly the team has gone from a small crew of 15 to over 60 in the past two years and they are on pace to be close to 100 within the next year or so.
They are a team of true "all-stars" who work and play hard. One of their core values is "Family" and our culture certainly represents that, with most team members having worked here an average of over 4 years.
They don’t just help people with back pain, they help people with just about any type of pain to “live pain free naturally”... and are in the process of a major rebranding.
Super exciting time to join this team!
Come join the team!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
You MUST fill out all application questions and fields to be considered.
Current Resume and full contact information is required.
Please do NOT respond if you are an outsourcing company or out of the USA.