|Title:||Technical Writer- 3-6 Month Project|
Technical Writer/ Temporary/Project Based/4-6 months
I am currently seeking a professional Technical Writer for one of my clients. This position is temporary/project based and could take anywhere from 3-6 months. The successful applicant will be responsible for creating technical documents and manuals, explain complex information in a clear and concise manner and working with our Chief Technology Officer to ensure accuracy of product descriptions, process description and legacy information is captured correctly. If you have previous experience as a Technical Writer in an e-commerce, high-tech environment, we encourage you to apply.
- Plan, develop, organize, write and edit operational procedures and manuals
- Research, develop and document technical design specifications and test scripts
- Produce electronic documentation in addition to hard copy manuals
- Maintain a comprehensive library of technical terminology and documentation
- Analyze documents to maintain continuity of style of content
- Manage updates and revisions to technical literature
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proven experience working in a technical writing position
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office (ACCESS, EXCEL), JIRA,
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to write in explanatory and procedural styles for multiple audiences
- Skilled at prioritization and multi-tasking
- Results focused - nuff said!
- Great communicator - skilled listener, strong written and verbal communication
- Driven – relentless, passionate, self-starter, super determined
- Responsible - truly have an ownership attitude
- Organized - super!
- Productive - great at managing your time, a strong starter and finisher
- Detail oriented - must have an eye for detail
You MUST fill out all application questions and fields to be considered.
Current Resume and full contact information is required.
Please do NOT respond if you are an outsourcing company or out of the USA.