Provides HR and Recruiting Services.
We Find & Design People Careers!
Visit us at www.CorpFusionHR.com
What We Look For:
Looking for fun, independent, self-motivated, and experienced people who have a passion for doing great work. Our compensation packages consist of a competitive salary commensurate with experience.
The general purpose of this position is to have a dedicated resource who can figure out what is and isn’t working, scrub through detailed logs to help find bugs, document found bugs, test to prove bugs exist, sort through the PHP code and help trace the bug into the code.
- It's Operations rather than Development.
- It's Testing rather than Engineering. (although it does require the skill of an engineer)
- It's problem solving, intensely
- It’s being top-tier support for issues
- It’s learning & knowing the ins and outs of our platform incredibly well
Duties & Responsibilities:
- You'll work closely with developers to understand more about the product, its key features and who will use it.
- You'll run functional tests, customer scenario testing, stress testing, performance testing, scalability testing and international testing. The ultimate goal is to iron out any bugs and improve the quality of the finished product.
- You’ll find out what are the security, privacy, performance and reliability concerns?
- You will conduct all the primary user scenarios work for all audiences?
- You will dive into whether the product interoperates with other products (hardware and software)
- You'll often be working on more than one release at a time, lots of small projects. This means you'll work around the demands of the release and projects rather than the clock.
- You will protect users and the business from bad design, confusing UX, functional bugs, security and privacy issues and so forth…
- Focus on the actual usage and system experience, dealing with ambiguity in requirements communicating about fuzzy problems.
- Drive to get these issues resolved.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years’ experience in QA
Knowledge, Skills & Ability:
- Intense problem solving skills
- Experience with Splunk or other log parsing
- Intelligence and curiosity
- Write and run test scripts, set up test environments and VMs for platform testing,
- Write test plans, create and execute test cases,
- A scientific approach to everything and unusual attention to detail
- Testing experience in manual, automatic, and usability is necessary.
- Perform black-box testing
- A high standard for what excellent software looks like, and preparedness to hold us to your standards.
- A crushing ability to make just about anything break
- A good understanding of the software development process (SDLC)
- A good understanding of the business approach
- Good judgment, writing, communication, presentation and consultancy skills
- The ability to work in a team and as an individual
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Ability to enter a project at any point and assess the state of the project, code, design, and users quickly and decide what to focus on first.
- Permanent legal right to work in the US
- Excellent command of the English language, including written and verbal.
- Working knowledge of systems such as Salesforce, Jira, and experience with the following:
- Angular, TDD, Java, SourceTree, JIRA, Eclipse, SoapUI, WinSCP, Jenkins, ApTest, VirtualBox, Selenium, TestNG, Git, HTML, Mocha, Webdriver.IO, JSON
Come join the team!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
You MUST fill out all application questions and fields to be considered.
Current Resume and full contact information is required.
Please do NOT respond if you are an outsourcing company or out of the USA.