Provides HR outsourcing and Recruiting Services
Position Title: TeleSales Manager
Location: Remote from Home Office
Compensation: $60-95 K Annually with Bonus & Commission Opportunities
- Are you a highly skilled and customer-centric telemarketing or call center manager leader with a proven track record?
- Looking for a company with real growth opportunity for you? Tired of jumping around?
- How about a place where you’ll actually be recognized and rewarded for your contribution?
- Want to work as part of an ALL-STAR team that’s really making a difference in the world?
- Want a genuine virtual position where you can work from home as an EMPLOYEE and with GREAT BENEFITS?!
The TeleSales Manager/Director position will focus on driving profitable sales growth through our modern virtual work from home contact center while creating an incredible customer experience.
The role is a mix of directing, managing and executing. You can’t be afraid to get your hands dirty!
Since the role will be virtual, you should be able to prove that you have produced consistent, excellent results while working remote for an extended period in the past.
You will be required to do a small amount of travel for executive team meetings, their annual company retreat and other relevant seminars, events, etc. All travel is paid for by the company.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL:
- Drive increased sales and work with agents and supervisors of all 3 existing sales teams (inbound, retention, and outbound) through departmental KPIs.
- Hands-on approach in leading and implementing new programs to optimize the customer experience and grow the department’s sales figures.
- Analyze, prepare, and report all department data with an extreme focus for solution engineering to optimize agent, departmental and company performance
- Communicate, collaborate and partner effectively at all levels of the organization from the executive team to the hourly workforce; exhibit executive presence in all channels and interactions
- Own the daily operations of the telemarketing teams as the leading point of contact for the Director of Telemarketing/TeleSales, proactively providing insight and recommendations as needed; first responder to priority issues.
- Collaborate with the operations team to review people, processes and technologies to maximize experience, efficiencies and effectiveness in all channels employing modern strategies and innovations.
- Lead the culture of ongoing development by example; work collaboratively and side-by-side with other leaders in the organization to bring to life leadership model that drives improved performance
- Identify and prioritize areas needing attention or improvement in our sales processes and/or customer experience and develop sound action plans to make improvements happen
- Exhibit a passion to build and create growth and operation strategies to ensure a seamless customer-centric journey and deliver world-class customer experiences while driving growth and managing sales channels
TO BE CONSIDERED YOU MUST HAVE STRONG EXPERIENCE IN THESE AREAS:
- 3 years+ TeleSales Experience
- 2 Years+ TeleSales Manager / Director
- Both Virtual and In-Office Management
- Proven track record of increasing sales KPIs and growing team members
- Must have an INCREDIBLE customer-centric focus
HAVE “EXPERT” LEVEL SKILL IN THESE AREAS:
- Excellent analytical skills (financial analysis, performance data, agent deliverables, campaign performance)
- Data analysis visual aid creation (Google Docs/ Microsoft Excel / Access / SQL, v-lookups, pivot tables, complex formulas, etc)
- Project management - ability to manage multiple projects with different resources, priorities and timelines
- Management and optimization of telemarketing operations
- Working with technology/platforms as well as tech teams regularly (must be a solutions engineer)
- Ability to work independently without significant supervision
NOT REQUIRED, BUT NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience in nutritional supplement or other health related business
- Experience working for a direct response company
ABOUT THE CLIENT:
My Client is a fast growing publishing and consumer health products company and their mission is to help people to live without pain, safely and naturally.
They are not a “start up.” They’ve been in business for 15 years and have nearly 2 million customers in over 120 countries around the world. They are stable, profitable and have no outside investors.
They offer flexible work hours and the option of working remotely. Their company headquarters is located in the greatest and fastest growing city in America; Austin, TX.
People who work there say they have a wonderful, family like culture. They are results focused and take their mission and their work very seriously, yet they love to laugh and have fun doing it.
Come join the team!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
You MUST fill out all application questions and fields to be considered.
Current Resume and full contact information is required.
Please do NOT respond if you are an outsourcing company or out of the USA.