|Title:||Technical Project Manager|
|Location:||Los Angeles, California|
Provides HR and Recruiting Services.
We Find & Design People Careers!
Visit us at www.CorpFusionHR.com
What We Look For:
We are looking for an Technical Project Manager who will be responsible for building and maintain excellent internal and external client relations. The candidate will lead multiple complex projects simultaneously . The role requires close collaboration with all departments to ensure the completion of project delivery objectives within the established time frames and development framework. This position is ultimately responsible for project planning, day-to-day project oversight, documentation and escalation of project issues, leadership and support of resources and the accurate documentation, time tracking and reporting of project status.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develops and maintains an expert knowledge of products and services
- Work in partnership with senior management, department heads, stakeholders and development teams to assess and prioritize project objectives
- Identifies and documents operation’s processes standardizing processes and policies
- Ability to communicate technical requirements requests with Engineering, QA, Sales and Operations.
- Work with QA Department to test daily builds of product and overall functionality
- Ensures that project status is clearly communicated to key stakeholders on a regular basis and using agreed, consistent content and supporting metrics for product guiding meetings
- Plan, lead and conduct focused, effective status and planning meetings with team in agile environments.
- Mentor other team members in project management best practices.
- Conduct formal status updates at key project milestones and final project completion, to confirm satisfactory project acceptance.
Skills & Ability
- Ability to drive new processes into an organization and be a proponent of Continuous Improvement
- Ability to absorb, understand and communicate written and verbal information and ideas, and to deliver same in a concise manner that is easily understood by others.
- Ability to listen to, understand and communicate information and ideas
- Ability to apply critical thinking to identifying the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Ability to identify options and provide solutions to complex problems as they arise.
- Ability to interact and communicate, on a professional level, with internal team members, client and client representatives.
- Working knowledge of applications such as Jira, Slack, and Toggl,
- Working knowledge of Office Productivity applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint (or equivalents)
- Working knowledge of email (Gmail) and conferencing applications such as GoTo Meeting or Uber Conference.
- Google Work Suite Products
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years’ experience in Technical Project management
- Scrum Master Certification a plus
- Agile Methodology experience
- PMP Certification a plus.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
You MUST fill out all application questions and fields to be considered.
Current Resume and full contact information is required.
Please do NOT respond if you are an outsourcing company or out of the USA.