Senior PHP Software Engineer
|Title:||Senior PHP Software Engineer|
|Location:||Orange County, California|
Provides HR and Recruiting Services.
We Find & Design People Careers!
Visit us at www.CorpFusionHR.com
What We Are Looking For:
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join the Engineering team in Orange County, California!
At my client, you'll join a company that feels like a start-up, and has the revenue of a larger business. We can offer you a fast-paced and driven working environment with challenging work and great colleagues as well as career development opportunities. My Client is a company dedicated to creating innovative, authentic mobile communication experiences for people around the globe. They offer communication plans that break down barriers and allow customers to easily and affordably connect with their communities – no matter where they may be.
- Dynamic, work-hard, play-hard collaborative culture
- Employee Health and Wellness Program (i.e., Yoga, Massages)
- Chef-prepared daily lunches and full stocked kitchen
- Casual dress attire, company team bonding events, and dog friendly
What You'll Do
- Software Design and Development of prototypes and tools that crosses full stack - from UI, DevOps, Backend, Data Services, etc.
- Passionate, understanding, and continual learning of best practices, both in process and development
- A software language polyglot -experience with multiple languages and to know when to pick the best tools
- Ability to be assigned a problem and take ownership with minimal guidance
- Highly motivated self-learner
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent degree
- 5+ years of experience in Software Development
- Well-versed in software pattern and software design
- Has full understanding SDLC processes and helping extend SDLC
- Strong expertise in PHP, Java, C++, Node.JS, GoLang, RESTful, and SOAP
- Skillful in Unit Testing and BDD
- Savvy in NOSQL and multiple OLTP databases
- Strong skills in messaging middleware
- Experience with Agile and Scrum, and Agile and Scrum related tools
What We Do:
My Client focuses on delivering convenient and cost-effective unlimited talk, text and data services for the estimated 40 million foreign-born people living in the United States who regularly call or text internationally to stay connected with family and friends around the globe. They strive to develop meaningful, mutually rewarding partnerships with customers, retailers, distributors and co-workers; creating differentiated communication products that better our communities, our families, our businesses and the global communication industry as a whole.
Come join the team!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
You MUST fill out all application questions and fields to be considered.
Current Resume and full contact information is required.
Please do NOT respond if you are an outsourcing company or out of the USA.