Offering the flexible schedule you have been looking for and an amazing commission plan.
We will provide thousands of warm leads to you and guarantee a commission per placement.
A background in sales, recruiting or customer service is needed.
A Sales Professional with a great attitude!
Salary: $3,000.00 to $15,000.00 /month
Who we Need-
We need a sales professional who can hit the ground running, meet with potential clients, close leads, build solid relationships with clients and candidates, assist in creating the sales organization and it's success strategies. A person who wants to do sales, grow sales and team and have a leadership role from inception. A true Warrior for success. Compensation is limitless.
- New market penetration / market share
- Develop plans and strategies for developing business and achieving the company’s sales goals
- Create a culture of success and ongoing business and goal achievement
- Create the sales teams, operations and resources to deliver profitable growth
- Manage the use of budgets
- Define optimal sales force structure
- Hire and develop sales staff
- Become known as an employer of choice and a sales force that top sales people want to join
- Define and oversee sales staff compensation and incentive programs that motivate the sales team to achieve their sales targets
- Define and coordinate sales training programs that enable staff to achieve their potential and support company sales objectives
- Manage customer expectations and contribute to a high level of customer satisfaction
- Define sales processes that drive desired sales outcomes and identify improvements where and when required
- Put in place infrastructure and systems to support the success of the sales function
- Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasting
- Compile information and data related to customer and prospect interactions
- Monitor customer, market and competitor activity and provide feedback to company leadership team and other company functions
- Work closely with the marketing function to establish successful support, channel and partner programs
- Manage key customer relationships and participate in closing strategic opportunities
- Travel for in-person meetings with customers and partners and to develop key relationships.
- Sales Experience
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Business Acumen.
- Strategic Thinking.
- Results Driven.
- Customer Focus.
- Technical Capacity.
- Communication Proficiency.
This position operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This can be either a part-time or full-time opportunity. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. You are paid A LOT for what you bring in..
This position requires frequent travel to visit potential and current client. Most of the soliciting can be internet, phone, etc. as well.
Required Education and Experience
A can do attitude, persistence and relationship building success.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance
Able to work in the United States indefinitely, without assistance.
All recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, and other employment related programs are provided fairly to all persons on an equal opportunity basis without regard to race, creed, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law;
Employment decisions are based on the principles of equal opportunity and affirmative action.
Please note this position description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Job Type: Commission with unlimited commission opportunity.