|Title:||Senior Vuejs Developer|
Provides HR and Recruiting Services.
We Find & Design People Careers!
Visit us at www.CorpFusionHR.com
What We are Looking For:
A super talented Vuejs Developer responsible for the client side of our service. The primary focus of the Vuejs Developer will be to implement a complete user interface in the form of a mobile and desktop web app, with a focus on performance.
Main duties will include creating modules and components and coupling them together into a functional app. Developer will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important.
- Delivering a complete front end application
- Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
- Communicating with external web services
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Collaborate with team members in a multi-office, multi-country environment.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Expertise in Vuejs based UI development frameworks
- Professional, precise communication skills
- Agile/Scrum development cycle understanding
- Knowledge working closely with git, bitbucket
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Ensuring a clear dependency chain, in regard to the app logic as well as the file system
- Extensive knowledge of CSS and JS methods for providing performant visual effects and keeping the framerate above 30fps at all times
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system
- Validating user actions on the client side and providing responsive feedback
- Experience with building the infrastructure for serving the front-end app and assets
- Architecting and automating the build process for production, using task runners or scripts
- Documenting the code inline using JSDoc or other conventions
- Independent, motivated, and collaborative.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must.
- Must have a strong work ethic with the ability to prioritize time and work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- 3+ years of experience and CS degree or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of hands-on strong programming experience in Vuejs, CSS, JAVA, etc.
Come join the team!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
You MUST fill out all application questions and fields to be considered.
Current Resume and full contact information is required.
Please do NOT respond if you are an outsourcing company or out of the USA.