|Title:||Technical Project Manager-Salesforce Pro|
Visit us at www.CorpFusionHR.com
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
Looking for fun, independent, self-motivated, and experienced people who have a passion for doing great work. Our compensation packages consist of a competitive salary commensurate with experience.
The Technical Project Manager is responsible for building and maintain excellent client relations and has ultimate responsibility for a client’s entire experience. The PM will lead complex projects and operations process management. The role requires close collaboration with all departments to ensure the completion of project delivery objectives within the established time frames and development framework. This position is ultimately responsible for project planning, day-to-day project oversight, facilitation and escalation of project issues, leadership and support of resources to meet project milestones, and the accurate documentation, time tracking and reporting of project status.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develops and maintains an expert knowledge of products and services
- Work in partnership with senior management, department heads, stakeholders and development teams to assess and prioritize project objectives
- Identifies and documents operation’s processes standardizing processes and policies
- Ability to communicate client feature requests with Engineering
- Ability to test daily builds of product related to feature set and overall functionality
- Ensures that project status is clearly communicated to key stakeholders on a regular basis and using agreed, consistent content and supporting metrics for product steering meetings
- Plan, lead and conduct focused, effective status and planning meetings with team in agile environments.
- Mentor other team members in practices for effective project management
- Conduct formal retrospectives at key project milestones and final project completion, to confirm project acceptance and satisfaction, and to establish lessons learned
- Work in collaboration with SVP Customer Success to support various team duties
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years’ experience in Engagement/Project management
- Scrum Master Certification a plus
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Ability to drive new processes into an organization and be a proponent of Continuous Improvement
- Ability to absorb, understand and communicate written and verbal information and ideas, and to deliver same in a concise manner that is easily understood by others.
- Ability to listen to, understand and communicate information and ideas
- Ability to apply critical thinking to identifying the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Ability to identify complex problems and review related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Ability to interact and communicate, on a professional level, with client and client representatives.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce
- Working knowledge of applications such as Jira, Slack, and Toggl
- Working knowledge of Office Productivity applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint (or equivalents)
- Working knowledge of email (Gmail) and conferencing applications such as GoTo Meeting or Uber Conference.
- Experience in 3environment using Heroku, Auth0, AngulasJS and Xively a plus.
Come join the team!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
You MUST fill out all application questions and fields to be considered.
Current Resume and full contact information is required.
Please do NOT respond if you are an outsourcing company or out of the USA.