|Title:||Vice President of Sales|
|Location:||Los Angeles/New York/Chicago|
Provides HR and Recruiting Services.
We Find & Design People Careers!
Visit us at www.CorpFusionHR.com
Super Creative Production House in Los Angeles that produces industry-leading, top-notch digital content is looking for
Vice President of Sales
What We Look For:
The Vice President, Sales will be accountable for reaching an annual sales target of $25MM to $50MM; products are Original IP and Branded Entertainment packages. Targets are Distributors (both Domestic and International) and Brands.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop plans and strategies for growing business and achieving the company’s sales revenue goals.
- Create a culture of success and ongoing business and goal achievement with a small sales force.
- Manage the sales teams, integrated marketing team and resources to deliver profitable growth
- Manage a department operations budget
- Develop and manage sales staff to work at highest performance levels; oversee sales staff compensation and incentive programs that motivate the sales team to achieve their sales targets
- Develop product information programs that enable the sales staff to have a strong working knowledge of the content and achieve their potential and support company sales objectives
- Manage customer expectations and contribute to a high level of customer satisfaction
- Define sales processes that drive desired sales outcomes and identify improvements where and when required
- Put in place infrastructure and systems to support the success of the sales function
- Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasting
- Compile information and data related to customer and prospect interactions
- Monitor customer, market and competitor activity and provide feedback to company leadership team and other company functions
- Work closely with the marketing function to establish successful support, channel and partner programs
- Manage key customer relationships and drive in closing strategic opportunities
- Travel for in-person meetings with customers and partners and to develop key relationships
- Successful experience in building a go-to- market strategy and corporate sales plan
- Successful experience selling original programming and branded entertainment packages to distributors and brands.
- Proven experience closing seven-figure deals
- Experience monitoring and evaluating sales rep progress against stated expectations,in addition to aligning and changing behavior with performance expectations
- Experience managing a sales and performance team of 6+ employees
- Experience managing key customer relationships and closing strategic opportunities
- Successful experience utilizing a CRM to manage team sales tasks, pipeline, and closing data
- Successful experience hiring and on-boarding sales representatives
- Successful experience building and managing a territory (include geography if necessary)
- Proven experience working within a start-up company environment
- Experience providing status reports with market and customer feedback to the corporate leadership team
- Proven ability in all aspects of sales leadership
- 10-15 years of prior senior sales leadership experience
- Building strong and quality relationships with client, cross functional teams and departments
- Must have exceptional communication, collaboration, and attention to detail skills
- Process oriented, but can easily adapt and bring forth solutions to a growing company with an evolving process
- Solid knowledge of the marketplace
- Proven track record in Brand and Distribution Sales
- Agency experience a plus
- A current and well established rolodex of clients that will take your meeting immediately
- Ability to drive projects forward, anticipate needs, strategize solutions and take initiative, with poise and confidence
- Strong and very capable working skills in PowerPoint, excel, Google suite, Office suite, Mac and other database programs eg Trello, Podio, etc
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive Salary
- Dynamic Working Environment
- Supportive team environment
- Great Benefit Package
- Happy Hours
- Collaborative Think Tank Environment
- Health & Wellness (Yoga, Massage)
Come join the team!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
You MUST fill out all application questions and fields to be considered.
Current Resume and full contact information is required.
Please do NOT respond if you are an outsourcing company or out of the USA