|Title:||REMOTE OPP-Senior PHP/Laravel Developer|
Provides HR and Recruiting Services.
Visit us at www.CorpFusionHR.com
Location: REMOTE-USA BASED
Are you a highly skilled and talented Full-stack Developer looking for a place where you can be on the leading edge of modern e-commerce?
Would you like to be a key part of team that is stable, here for the long-term, and has a proven track record of delivering high quality applications that run the core operations of a fast growing ecommerce company?
My client is a leader in the natural pain relief market and help millions of people all over the world to live pain free naturally through our specialized supplements and training programs.
They re looking for a highly skilled and talented Senior Application Developer to join the eam and help take them to the next level.
And yes, they really do have an incredible team of all-stars and an exciting, healthy and fun culture…
If you are motivated and excited by cutting edge technology and big challenges...then definitely keep reading…
This is full time, remote role and you will report directly to CTO while working closely with a small team of developers that really enjoy working together. The right person will bring energy, passion, and a love for technology to the role. They are looking for people who are curious, love creating solutions and get excited about new technology.
If selected for this role, you will be key player on our technology team and a major contributor to our internal e-commerce platform. Our ecommerce platform processes all orders for our rapidly growing company, so knowledge and experience creating highly scalable applications is essential.
Everything they build is migrating to AWS so you will be working in a modern DevOps environment with continuous integration and continuous deployment capabilities with a true staging environment.
RESPONSIBILITIES, REQUIRED EXPERIENCE & TRAITS
- Act as lead developer on one of our main application modules as you build new capabilities with Laravel.
- Contributing to high-level architecture planning, consulting with our internal team on approach and level of effort, potentially directing more junior developers.
- Flexing your muscles on aspects of application development outside of app code: database modeling, query optimization, setting up efficient logging and monitoring solutions, and other advanced requirements for highly functioning apps (you do not need to be a DBA or SysAdmin).
- Working closely with our front-end development team on projects. We’ll want and expect your input on the best ways to structure the build — from start to finish.
- Staying up-to-date on the latest development technologies and methodologies.
- 5+ years of solid real-world experience building production-quality web applications.
- Strong application architecture skills, especially with high traffic websites.
- Laravel / PHP skills
- You should be able to talk in depth about a recent project where you used Laravel. I am looking for people who have used it in production for real projects and have solved hard problems with it.
- Experience working with AWS services is a plus.
- Working in a professional development team environment
- Experience using tools like Git / github.com and Jira.
Personality Traits You Should Have
- Results focused - nuff said!
- Curious - strong desire to learn, especially new technology
- Optimizer - natural gift for identifying and solving problems quickly and effectively
- Resourceful - finds ways over, around or through barriers and challenges
- Driven – relentless, passionate, self-starter, super determined
- Team Player – approachable, cooperative and a good collaborator
- Responsible - truly have an ownership attitude
- Organized - effectively manage work / projects in multiple areas at the same time
- Great communicator - skilled listener, strong written and verbal communication
- Productive - great at managing your time, a strong starter and finisher
- Detail oriented - must have an eye for detail
- Growth oriented - you are always looking for ways to be and do better
- Witty - If you enjoy word play and arcane references to sci-fi then you’ll fit right in.
- Tough - must be able thrive under pressure if the situation calls for it.
As you can see, they am very clear about the role, the responsibilities, the experience, skills and personality traits needed in order to be successful. If you feel you are a strong fit for the role, I definitely want to hear from you and encourage you to apply.
If you do not meet the required criteria but are interested in employment here, please let us know and we keep you on file should something better suited come up.
Benefits and Perks...
- Above average compensation
- Performance based bonuses
- PTO (up to 4 weeks per year)
- Medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance including HSA’s
- FSA’s and 401K plans
- Possible stock options
- Flexible schedules / work - life balance
- Paid professional development and continuing education
- Annual company meeting and retreat
- Paid travel
- Deep discounts on our products
- True rock-star, family like team
About Us / Why Work Here?
My Client is a publishing and consumer products business focused on helping people to “live without pain, naturally.” Founded in 2003, it has quickly become one of the web's leading resources for people looking for information and products to help them find lasting relief.
The company is a strong, stable and fast-growing business. Privately held, without any debt or outside investors to please, they do what we believe is best for the company, the team, their customers and the world.
Growing rapidly the team has gone from a small crew of 15 to over 65 in the past two years and they are on pace to surpass 100 within the next year or so.
They are a team of true "all-stars" who work and play hard. One of their core values is "Family" and our culture certainly represents that, with most team members having worked here an average of over 4 years.
Come join the team!
You MUST fill out all application questions and fields to be considered.