|Title:||Director of Software Engineering|
Provides HR and Recruiting Services.
We Find & Design People Careers!
Visit us at www.CorpFusionHR.com
We are looking for a Player/Coach (you know who you are), who can roll up their sleeves and manage all at the same time. This Leader will come from a mindful leadership perspective which is genuine in their intentions and understands the purpose of their leadership is serving their customers, employees and investors, We are looking for a true champion to wrap their arms around the technology team and inspire, motivate, empower, develop and manage employees while creating a highly productive departmental structure and workflow, accomplishing corporate initiatives.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Drive the successful delivery of software projects in an Agile/Scrum environment across multiple teams. Experience in ECommerce Domain
- Collaborate with a distributed team of Stakeholders(PM), Architects, Team Leads, Developers, QA to deliver high quality software.
- Collaborate with product management and other stakeholders to define and prioritize software enhancements and features.
- Review high level requirements and collaborate with product managers, designers, and architects to refine epics, stories, tasks, acceptance criteria, and software designs.
- Collaborate with technical leads to review specifications, designs, test plans, and milestone goals.
- Collaborate with QA manager for resource planning and execution.
- Ability to handle multiple project streams and sometimes shifting priorities.
- Identify and proactively monitor metrics that can effectively report the overall health of projects.
- Introduce best practices within the team.
- Work with other up-line managers to recruit top talent.
- Set up performance goals for team members; evaluate performance; provide coaching and facilitate professional development.
- Develop leaders and highly functional teams.
Come join the team!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
You MUST fill out all application questions and fields to be considered.
Current Resume and full contact information is required.
Please do NOT respond if you are an outsourcing company or out of the USA.